July it is and as I type this I am sitting at my desk still shivering at the fact that it was like 2 degrees this morning! What I love about winter though is early mark to the bed, a mug of hot soup and lots of layers to your outfit.This season it’s all about rich earthy tones, mixed up with a dash of neutrals. And if you already have a great wardrobe flooded with beautiful warm pieces OR you are looking to build up an exciting winter capsule wardrobe that will stay right on trend this season and the next, then look no further. I have combined some of the best mid season deals for you to fulfil your wardrobe desires no matter what you are looking for.
All these fabulous and fun pieces under $100 are sure to be long standing winter pieces that you’ll continue love next year too-
1. Dark marble double earrings |Witchery| $29.95- Double earrings is cool and classy all at once and the black marble is just so perfect to go with all the darker winter hues.
2. Ponte marble print leggings |Sussan | $29.95- A pretty marble print makes this a go to monochrome piece, pair with tall boots or sneakers for equally fab looks.
3. Textured knit cardigan |Sussan | $49.95- This oatmeal coloured cardigan will prove to be versatile as versatile can get, great with prints or solid winter tones.
4. Slip on sneaker | Florshiem | $99- The slip on sneaker trend isn’t going away anywhere fast, it is comfy yet stylish
5. Red cross body bag |Sussan | sold out | find similar here- Red is an attractive tone for winter, a red accessory surely can’t go wrong!
6. Zig zag snood |Katies | $24.95- A snood will keep you cosy and warm , another great neutral piece for pairing with a work outfit or sweater and jeans for the weekend
7. Black cowl neck dress |Katies | $39.95- Is black your best friend? It certainly is mine! This beautiful easy to style piece is a winner for sure.
8. Organic lipstick |A Nourished life | $33.95- I am gravitating towards ‘organic’ a lot these and can’t wait to try out some organic make up, this one is on my to-try list.
9. Textured shirt dress |Katies | $19.95- A good shirt dress is a wardrobe staple a bit like a chambray dress. This one’s sure to be an all season piece, simply wear as is or layer it up for cool weather.
10. Mini bowler bag- Forever New | $24.95- Pom poms on a tan hand bag, oh yeah! A cute contrasting pom pom makes a great accessory with an ever popular tan bag, don’t you think?
11. Black faux suede ankle boot – Billini | $50.00- Suede boots are a wardrobe staple, this stylish pair is sure to give you a high style quotient without breaking the bank!
12. Poncho |Witchery | sold out| find similar in a neutral colour here- Ponchos and wraps are right on point this season and too easy to style. Purchase a warm tonal piece or a neutral one and you can’t really go wrong.
Love ‘em? If you do, share your style in a similar piece with the #klassystylefiles and I’ll make sure I check them out. Coz what you wear and how you wear it, is totally my business
Happy winter styling ladies!!